Sunday, January 25, 2015

Knee



is still a lil swollen.
Stiff.
Almost like ligaments or something.
Didn't put a heating pad on it last night.
Walked around like I would normally yesterday and the swelling went down.
It's not gout at this point.
Sore today.
I think it will be alright.
Just needs a while.
Long as there is progress.
Was glad to see the swelling down this afternoon when I woke up.

Talked to Janet when she got home this afternoon.
Things seemed better.
Were going to lunch today.
I got her bday card with some cash and I got her a refillable popcorn tub from the movie theater she goes to.
Saves her $ on pop corn when she goes.
I think we will be fine.
I think she was worried about us (all of us, yes you included lol) not coming around.
Her fears were irrational really.
I think her friends were spurring them on.
Like I said, I think we will be okay.
To come around when we want?
To shop and eat and go to the movies in my old hometown with her several times a year?
Especially if we can ride up?
That would be a good thing if you ask me.

Love you Knucklehead.

No comments: