Sunday, December 20, 2015

It



just kept going through my head all afternoon and early evening as I rested on the couch and listened to Christmas music.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27.

It wasn't coming from me. 
I just kept hearing it over and over in the back of my mind. 
I didn't even bother to look up which verse it was till just now. 
It was like a song on repeat in the background. 
I didn't consciously seek it out. It was just there.
I know where that comes from.

Thankful everyday.
Every day.
For the roof over my head, the clothes on my back, and the food in my belly.
Everyday.
Regardless of whats going on all around me.
Anything else?
Blessings.

Lady told me at service this morning that they need me at New Chapel :-).
I've never been told that by a church member before in my life :-).

The advent prayer?
"Hold onto hope."

Deal.

Love you Virgie.

No comments: