Sunday, November 13, 2016

Preacher man



said at revival the other night that the reason for sex was to propagate the human race.

In another 85 years?
We're gonna add 30% more people to the world.
Seems like the human race is doing a pretty good job propagating itself if you ask me.

Sorry dude.
Gotta call bullshit on this one.
That's your opinion.
It's not biblical.

Nowhere in the bible does it say the ONLY reason for sex is to have children.
I know go forth and multiply I get it.
But it doesn't say this is the only reason we were given this blessing.

My counter to the "go forth and multiply" argument?
Oh I don't know, the entire Book of Song of Solomon?
Having a child wasn't exactly at the forefront of the participants thoughts it doesn't seem like to me.

I take a Prince like approach with this one :-).
With the right person?
With the right emotional connections?
Intimacy can sometimes be as close as we'll ever get to heaven here on earth.
That to me seems to be the point.

Preacher man got his opinions.
I got mine.

Dad would have said:
"That's what makes the world go around."

Love you Lucy.

No comments: