Sunday, December 18, 2016

Morning



Knucklehead.
Love you.

Lil under the weather last PM and today but seem to be getting better.

Yes, you should be proud of me.
I have come a long way.
Few would have made it.
But I know its not me.
So that makes it easier.
At least from time to time :-).

I can see a picture unfolding.
I told you several times a good while back, as long as I can see wheels turning?
I'm good.
When there were lulls in the action I could see is when I would flip.

I'm not about recognition.
I'm really not.
I read a long time ago, "Recognition tends to find it's rightful owner."
I thought, "Well that certainly is true."
Haven't ever worried about it much since.
But today?
This morning?
Yes.
There certainly was a lil expectation about being recognized for yesterday.
So one, you're welcome, and two, thank you.

Now?
Would you please do something about those ever-lovin ass cheeks?

No comments: