Tuesday, November 27, 2018

You're



To the person reading this right now, I want you to know that you are amazing. You are loved. You are needed. You are valued. You are a blessing. You inspire people that you don't even know. You impact people who you can't even see or touch. You are someone's inspiration every single morning that you wake up. You are someone's reason to believe in themselves again. You are someone's reason to smile again. You can change someone's life who you haven't even met. You can light a fire under someone to start chasing their dreams. You were born amazing. Don't let another day pass you by without realizing that.

the one.
You've always managed to encourage and inspire and motivate me to do things I didn't think I could.
I wouldn't be here if not for you and God's grace.
 Without fail, every time that I was ever getting down, felt like I couldn't continue etc, you always picked me up.
It may have been a day or two, which sometimes drove me nuts, but you always came through in extraordinary fashion.

I love you Lucy.

No comments: