Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I'm




"and as i sat there next to you, i realized just how beautiful you really are, 
both inside and out. first, 
i fell for your shy but cute confidence when we first met. 
and then i realised that under that mask, 
you have a truly beautiful heart. 
i fell for your kind, loving personality and humor. 
i wanted your heart, and all of it. 
when we met up for the first time, 
my heart was pounding right out of my chest, 
my hands were trembling next to yours, 
and my mind was racing with questions and emotions. 
then, when you looked deep into my eyes and flashed me that smile, it’s like the whole world just stopped. 
it was only you that I wanted, just you and i, together. 
i think that’s when i truly fell for you; 
when i realised that our broken pieces fit together, 
and the parts of me that i had once lost, 
i had now found again with you. 
maybe we’re just another cheesy, sappy love story, 
but that’s okay. 
you’re worth the world; 
so i decided to give you mine and make me yours."

Just gonna revisit yesterday and drift off to sleep.

I love you.

"i wanted your heart, and all of it.
You've had all of it since we met.

"it was only you that I wanted, just you and i, together."
Since Ive met you?
Nothing else has mattered to me.

"you’re worth the world"
Yes you are.

No comments: