Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Seven spirits of god.



 Isaiah 11:2–3


The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him – (1)
    the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, (2)
    the Spirit of counsel (3) 
and of might, (4)
    the Spirit of the knowledge (5)
 and fear of the Lord – (6)
3 and he will delight in the fear of the Lord. (7)

He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,
    or decide by what he hears with his ears;




Light shining through a prism:

Red (1)
Orange (2)
Yellow (3)
Green (4)
Blue (5)
Indigo (6)
Violet (7)



Genesis 1:3-5


3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.




1 John 1:7-9 


But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”


Psalm 18:28 



“For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness.”


Micah 7:8 


“Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.”


John 1:5 


“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”


John 12:35 -36 


“Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. Whoever walks in the dark does not know where they are going. Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.”


John 8:12 


“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


John 12:44-46 



Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.”


John 9:5 


“While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”


Acts 26:18 



“to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.”


2 Corinthians 4:6 



For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.”


 Ephesians 5:8-9 



“For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light. (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth)”


 Matthew 5:14-16 



“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”


1 Peter 2:9 



“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”



2 Corinthians 6:14-15 



“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?”


Psalm 27:1 



“The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?”


"Christians are the light of the Lord in a world full of darkness.


You will be a light to others. Your light shines so bright that is why people look at Christians so carefully. This does not mean to act like something you are not or try to appear righteous to others. Glorify God not yourself. It means to be who you are. You are a light. Even a little light makes a huge difference.

Light a small candle in a house with no electricity at night. You will see that though the candle is small it still allows you to see in the darkness. You might be the only light someone ever sees. Some people are going to be able to see Christ through your light. People appreciate the little things because most of the time people don’t go the extra mile."




So?

It's a coincidence that God is light?
That there are seven spirits of  God?
And that breaking down light reveals seven components?

Maybe a lot of people would think so.

I don't.

I Love you Lucy.
I can't believe you're mine sweetheart.

No comments: