Tuesday, May 4, 2021

What

 

he said.


It's Satanic nonsense.

Arrived at the same exact conclusion independent from this video and before I watched it actually.

Gonna do my own video here soon about how I arrived at the same conclusion and destroy (seems to be a recurring theme BTW) this argument with a completely different passage of scripture.

Really like this guy, I've only seen two of his videos, this one and one he did on Matthew 24.

If you wanna get up to speed on end times eschatology and what Christ said about it here ya go:




I really hope to get a chance to meet him, I think we would hit it off on a variety of subjects.

Those two videos right there will get you up to speed I think if youre curious about end times events.

Just be ready. Give thanks and praise to God always no matter your circumstances. Period.



No comments: