Monday, September 29, 2014

Itinerary

Let me tell you about this thing in my dream the other day.

First of all, the first thing I see when I open my eyes is what I believe to be somebodies personal assistant, looking like a stewardess that just got off of a Korean Airlines fight. 

"Good morning Mr. Hollifield, here is your itinerary." I was a lil dazed, like "Huh?" I mean I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and here is this woman handing me this thing? I take it, first thing is, it's laminated...freaking laminated lol...I mean who comes up with this stuff? List of dates and times and places and suggested menu offerings and apparel..."Blah blah blah...prawns with...locally caught etc...Tuxedo acceptable, White jacket preferred...blah blah blah..."

We were in some posh upscale hotel, you know, softer bed and sheets and pillows than I have ever laid on in my life I say excuse me for a minute and walk into the bathroom, there you are :-), about three dozen towels all wrapped around you, your hair, your body..."Honey?" "Yeah sweetie" "What the fuck is this?"

and then I woke up lol...

IT WAS LAMINATED! lol...

Whatever, I got a kick out of it :-).

Love you Virgie.

No comments: