Sunday, September 28, 2014

Morning

Sunshine.


Slept 10 hours :-).
That never happens lol.

Had a dream about you.

You started having people talk on the phone when I would call.
Then one day you just showed up at my work.
Not Kindred, don't know where it was.
You looked like a million bucks.
Hair all done up,
Summer dress.
Walked in like you owned the joint lol.
Heads were turning everywhere.
I looked up and was like "Oh shit, it's her" lol.
You walked right over to me and said "I like you, I like your style, a lot,"
I just grabbed you and gave you the biggest hug.
"Well I like you too."

Only other thing I remember is sometime later I was laying in bed and there was a laminated itinerary for me to go over.
Something about a business trip to New York.
I didn't have half the clothes on it I needed.
Diner 7 PM, white jacket blah blah blah...
I went to the bathroom where you were in a towel getting ready.
I was like "Honey, theres a problem..."
You said "Don't worry about it..."

Okay.
Deal.
How about I just don't worry about it?
Sounds lik a plan,.

Lunch at moms.
Football.
Chillin at the house.
Don't get much better.

My Aunt Connie and Uncle Ed were in town yesterday.
Always good to see them.
Uncle Fred and Aunt June came over to moms to visit as well.
Good times.

Love you Virgie.
Be awesome today.

Like you can help it.
ttys 

No comments: