Monday, August 24, 2015

I'm



gonna tell you a lil story.
Bout ordering a chicken sandwich at Cracker Barrel on the way back from the Tampa Bay Blues Festival.
It will make sense in the end.
I hope lol.

Dave and his buddy Pat and I get our table and drinks and start placing our orders.
"The chicken sandwich please."
"Fried or grilled?"
"Grilled."
"What kinda bread would you like that on?"
"What kind do you have?"
"Sourdough, wheat or white or Sourdough wheat."
"Sourdough please."
"How would you like your bread cooked?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Would you like your bread grilled, seared or toasted?"
"Whats the difference?"
"Grilled is on the flat top with butter, seared is on the flat top without butter and toasted is, well, toasted."
"Grilled sourdough please."
"Would you like cheese?"
"Yes please."
"What kind of cheese would you like?"
Dave, (sensing the slow steady buildup to the waitress): "Careful, I can tell by the look on his face a couple more questions and he is gonna blow."
Seriously, at this point I was just thinking, "Could I just have a chicken fucking sandwich please?"
Me, smiling now since Dave had successfully defused the situation, "What kind of cheese do you have?"
"Pepper jack, Swiss, American."
"American please."
Now days when I get my chicken sandwich at Cracker Barrel?
I just rattle off everything I want since I know what it is already :-).
It just makes it easier for everybody.

This is why you didn't want me nowhere near a situation making a ton of decisions about place settings or napkins or centerpieces or lighting or anything of the sort.
Cause I would just be glad it's all there to start with.
It's nothing worth racking my brain over to try and make a decision on.
Not to me anyway.
It's just not.
I'm sure whatever you decided on is going to be absolutely spectacular.
I have no doubt.
My being there would have been more of a hindrance than of any help to you.
Trust me on this.
Or ask Dave lol.
I'm gonna be to focused on you to notice to much of anything else anyway :-).

Think back to paint samples lol.
Only on a grand scale Lucy :-).

Love you Dollbaby.

Starting to just now come back around to a state of calm.
Hope it carries through the evening.

PS
So, you've told me how you want my eyes to look.
You've told me how you want to be held.
You've told me how you want to be kissed.

Any chance we can just let things happen?
Just a thought.
Trust me, I already know better than to think that's gonna happen.

Told you I was coming back around.

Bahahahahahaha

No comments: