Sunday, November 15, 2015

So



Nich comes over and we give Nero a bath and hang out for a few.

After Nich leaves my clothes are a lil wet and I smell like wet dog so I take a shower. Nero is still inside with me so I shut the bathroom door with him still in the bathroom with me while I clean up.

A few minutes into my shower he starts barking. He only barks inside if he has to go out. I'm like really dog? You wait till now to tell me? Last time he had to go when he was inside we didn't make it in time. So I get out of the shower, wrap a towel around my waist, throw a snuggie around my shoulders, slip on my Nike flip flops, put a leash on him, grabbed a flash light and headed outside so he can take care of business. Think about that image for a second. Good thing we live in the country.

He does his thing, I get him a treat, we come back in and I get back in the shower. Wanna take a guess what happens again a few minutes later? Yep. He starts barking. Different body function calls this time. At least the second time around I managed to put on a pair of pajama pants and a long sleeve shirt.

See all the fun you're missing Lucy?

If you start stressing out sweetheart? Over anything? Just think about me with a towel around my waist, a snuggie around my shoulders, my Nike flip flops on, walking a puppy on a leash with a flash light through my leaf covered yard. That ought to cheer you up :-).

Love you.


No comments: