Sunday, February 28, 2016

"He



who angers you conquers you."

Well you know what?
I'll take a life lived full of passion and intensity about what I hold dear to my heart over some boring ass middle of the road doing what everybody else is doing existence every time.

Every time.
Without a doubt.

If I came back to this world tomorrow and had to start all over?
I'd live with as much passion and intensity as I could.
If I came back a thousand times?
I'd do it all the same way again.

Not everybody wants to be like everybody else.
It's just not in them.

Never has been.
Never will be.

 Best to just accept them as they are instead of trying to pigeonhole them into something you want them to be for your own needs and concerns.

It just doesn't work.
I'm gonna tell ya, it just flat out will not work.

So why even bother to try?

Love you Lucy.
Obviously lol.

No comments: