Sunday, August 21, 2016

Not only



can you not beat a man that doesn't care to lose, you'll end up feeling defeated yourself in the process.

I had a supervisor way before Kindred talking about motivation one day.
I told her: "The only thing that can motivate me is me."
"So all these motivational speakers are getting paid for nothing then?"
"To me they are."
"What if I told you if you didn't do x,y and z you would lose your job? Fear is a great motivator."
"Well, if I didn't feel motivated to do x,y and z I wouldn't do it and we would part ways I suppose.
(Revisit  Kindred for a second lol).
I had a job before this one and I'll have one afterwards."

Guess what?
Later, we lost our grant funding and surprise, surprise, surprise I found another job and life went on.

Ask Dave, he'll tell you.
He was there.

No wonder not many people around here like me lol.

Love you.

No comments: