Tuesday, October 30, 2018

It's



"I know you will find a love that’s faithful. 
You look at them and you just know there isn’t anyone that can shake what you two have. 
I know you'll find a love that forgives you. 
The type of person who can see you make mistakes but also helps you to learn from them. 
The type of person who can see you at your worst and still think you’re incredible
The type of person who understands you aren’t perfect but looks at you like you’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to them, flaws and all.
I hope you find a love that supports you
Someone who not only supports your dreams but wants to see you do well more than you do
I hope you find a love that will fight for you
Someone who will always be in your corner
Someone who will always choose you and the relationship you have
I hope you find someone who would anything to be with you
The type of person who won’t let you walk away but goes after you if you try to.
I hope you find someone who heals you
I hope you find someone who teaches you that you didn’t deserve what happened to you in the past
I hope you find a love that appreciates you
I hope you find the type of love that never stops saying thank you
The type of love that even after a long time they are still impressed by what you do for them. Someone who truly values you for all you are and the person you make them.
I hope you find a love that’s your best friend
Your loudest laugh
Your biggest smile
Your number one fan
Your happiest memories
You deserve it." 
@kirstencorleyofficial

what we got.
I'll be damned if I'm ever gonna loose it.

No comments: