Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Continuing



with today's theme lol.

I told you a long long time ago.
You can be in charge of everything.
You could be CEO of the world for all I care.

There's only one thing you're never gonna be in charge of.
Us.
Thats my territory.
Thats not saying I'm a dictator or were not a team.
But just as much as you are in charge of things outside of or away from us?
I'm that much in charge of things in or with us.

Private time is sacrosanct.
Period.
I will guard it like Fort Knox.
I didn't go through all of this just to have our time interrupted at somebody else's whim.
It simply won't be allowed to happen.

You'll appreciate your load being lightened and having somebody to help you with things.
You're about to find more freedom that you ever imagined.
I love you sweetheart.

Your husband.

No comments: