Thursday, November 7, 2019

I



was asked a while back:

"But don't you want better for yourself?"




Yeah.
Sure do.

Thing is?
God had a plan all along.
Giving up was never in that plan.
Worldly things were never lusted or craved after and
they will all be given away eventually anyway
so why do people care so fucking much?

Jealous, bitter, angry judgmental "Christians" :-).
Cause that makes sense right?
Gotta love 'em.
It's about all you can do with 'em.


It's a reward for doing as instructed.
It was never a craving or a desire.
Not my fault people are to ignorant see the difference.

Posted Nov 1st, 2017


"Having luxury is not a sin.
Especially if it's a reward for the hard work you've done."

"Years ago, I prayed for my family and friends to have their needs met before me
and for myself to be given a platform to be heard from.


You tell me what happened.

Revelation 2:7

"To the one who is victorious, 
I will give the right 
to eat from the tree of life, 
which is in the paradise of God."

Some of us?
Not many, but some?
We get heaven on earth as our recompense."

"...I will give the right
to eat from the tree of life,
which is in the paradise of God."

"Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven."

I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my life with my absolutely indescribably amazing wife and
anybody that doesn't like it can go jump off a cliff for all I care.
It's not gonna change a thing.

I love you Lucy.







No comments: