Monday, December 23, 2019

This



was great :-).




Rode through here a few springs back.
Same exact situation.

That time?
Turned around went around.

So this time?
I'm like well...
I'm gonna go look at it at least.





Survey says?

Oh hell yeah.
Go for it.
Been through here 100's of times.
Know the road well.

Starting off  I could see the divided line under the water no problem.
Then?

All the sudden?

The water got a lil deeper than expected lol.
So I gunned it to get out of it.
Zippers on boots are busted
The water came up over my ankles.
Socks got drenched in cold ass water.
The rooster tails coming off both sides of the front fender.
were higher than the handlebars.
:-).
It felt like I was riding through a wall of water.

I was smiling, laughing the rest of the day.
Even with cold wet feet.

Like my buddy says.
"Every day is an adventure."

I love you honey.
Hang in there baby.

No comments: