Friday, December 20, 2019

What if?



Trump gets removed from office.

Markets imploe.

The six biggest banks in the US 
(which are bigger now than they were
when they were deemed to big to fail), fail.

Russia invades Eastern Europe, reconstituting the Iron Curtain.

China invades Hong Kong and sets up a tariff system for passage through the South China Sea
 and?
Turkey leaves NATO (and takes with it 40 US nuclear warheads) and aligns with Iran and Russia?

Lets just say it all happens at relatively the same time.

Matthew 24:22 

“If those days had not been cut short, 
no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect 
those days will be shortened.

Revelation 7:13-14 

Then one of the elders asked me, 
“These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
I answered, “Sir, you know.”
And he said, 
“These are they who have come out of the great tribulation
they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Anybody, can have faith during good times.

Better be ready spiritually.

"Lord Jesus, I ask You to forgive my sins and save me from eternal separation from God. By faith, I accept Your work and death on the cross as sufficient payment for my sins. Thank You for providing the way for me to know You and to have a relationship with my heavenly Father. Through faith in You, I have eternal life. Thank You also for hearing my prayers and loving me unconditionally. Please give me the strength, wisdom, and determination to walk in the center of Your will. In Jesus’ name, amen."

Just say it and mean it.
Go talk to somebody to help fill in the blanks and question marks.

More of a seed planter than someone that wins conversions honey.
But I try.
I love you Lucy.




No comments: