Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Hey Baby...

 


I love you honey...






































Physical proof of the big bang.
Period.




Thats a lot closer to how it really is 
and that is only our lil solar system.





...even to the end of time, 
many will be running to and fro
and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:4


































Thats a lot more closer to reality 
as it really is 
than you think it is.






Habakkuk 3:17-19

Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
    he enables me to tread on the heights.

ANYBODY CAN PAY LIPSERVICE TO FAITH IN GOOD TIMES.




Thank you so much.


Kiss, kiss apocalypse. 


Revelation 17:12-13

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, 
which have received no kingdom as yet; 
but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

These have one mind, 
(and it isnt for your benefit)
and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.












Again, Background radiation.
It (The universe) had a start.
You cant start something that hasn't been created yet
and be in it at the same time.
Something outside of it had to have created it.
(law of cause and effect)
Whats your explanation?
It tells me a lot about you, 
believe me it does.



We so should have listened.


Nah...it eats them for lunch.




Ephesians 4:5-6

One Lord,
one faith, 
one baptism,

One God 
and Father of all, 
who is above all, 
and through all, and in you all.







This is what they want you to believe is the case?
That every possible combination of combinations has to exist 
somewhere in order for us to live in
such a 
Without as much as a centillion of evidence?
The question to me becomes:
Why are they promoting this with as much fervor as they are now?
Why is Hollywood all about the comic book "multiverses etc?
Put down your phone for a second and think about it and the answer becomes pretty obvious.


OH...
Yeah...
Maybe that has something to do with it.



Prophet starter kit I called it back in the day 
when I came across them at the Highway 60 yard sale.






I love you honey.

TTYS baby.

No comments: