Wednesday, September 13, 2023

My friends poor living room lol

 



Bout to look like 

the mad/absent-minded professor took over :-).

here before to long it will anyway(s) :-).





Thats:


130+ pages.

50 or so are actual content,
20+ pictures/visual aids
the rest are notes, 
articles in their entirety 
(To share online), 
verses of scripture
pronunciations lol
misc. quotes, stats, tidbits etc...



And a white board 
and some living room walls 
draped in white paper 
for drawing schematics etc...

Ready to get rolling w it.

I get to the point and I get tired of the prep work
:-).
Yup. 
Truth.





It will be posted coming up here soon enough :-).

I guess I could have asked for 
"Donations"
to a 
"Prophetic event"
like others do but...

I KNOW BETTER.

And trust me so do they.











No comments: