Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Alarm...



Normally I take him to school, come back and stay up till 10 or so. Not today lol. Way too tired. Back in bed before 8. Set the alarm for 12:30 thinking I would wake up before then.
Laid down and it seemed like five minutes later the alarm was going off. I thought I was in a dream. I thought  "that can't be real". It was lol. Set the alarm for 1 and went back to bed. Got up showered and packed. Ready to head to L-ville.

I know that boot was your doins lol. You can act like it wasn't all you want, I know better. There is only one person in the world who knew where I would park Monday AM and the key to the master lock has always been inside the house. Only one person knows these two things...he's 15 and lives here...I know ya both way to well.

yall funny...

love you ttys.

No comments: