Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lets


see...I email Virgie Tidmore every time I post here. 
I can see what she is looking at when I am not here...
So why would a Virgie Tidmore (that really needs to be changed by the way, go back to Stearns for all I care, you don't have to take my last name if you don't wanna but that has just got to go.) be looking at what all we could be doing in Nashville if she didn't live there or close by?
Can somebody please answer me that?

Nich, twice in the last couple of weeks has said "You'll be in Nashville and I'll be in New York."
When is he going?
Tomorrow?
Christian last week when texting "ikr?"
You're the only one I ever knew that says that.
Christian, when talking about Nicholas the other day "Have him go do an internship at one of those video game companies in New York this summer." 
It just doesn't sound like anything he would come up with all by himself.
Alan gave me a big hug Sunday when I was leaving, he never does that.
Aunt Connie as well...longer and tighter than normal.
Adam last night, I am just sitting here blogging away and he doesn't so much as ask a question.
Like he don't know.
Give it a rest sister, ya been had...actually ya been had all along...bout to really be had...

I'll leave right fucking now...
I swear call me and I am up out of here...


No comments: