Thursday, July 31, 2014

Most

guys wouldn't even know where to start with a woman like you.

Does that sound like me?
Is that who you thought I was?
Is that how I have ever been with you?
I knew what I wanted______________________.
I figure you're pretty good at filling in the blanks by now.

I told Nicholas a long time ago:
"When you know you want to be with someone let it be known. 
Upfront. 
Immediately.
Do not pussyfoot around and be all "Golly gee whiz" about it.
See what you want?
Go for it.
No hesitation. 
Lets them know right up front where you expect things to go and what you want from them.
Eliminate the friend zone yourself.
Immediately.
If they shoot you down?
So what.
Pretty women are a dime a dozen.
See loads of them walking down the street everyday.
An honest, hard working man? 
With Character? 
Integrity? 
Balls? 
Not afraid to go for what he wants?
Confident?
Now that my friend is a catch."

Think I don't know?
Woman please...

To many boys in your life in the past seems like to me...

Wat?
Boob pics supposed to be doing it for me now?
I got screenshots from around my birthday showing me more than that.

Like I said...

Bring it...

Chickenshit...

No comments: