Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I LOVE...


I LOVE 15 YEAR OLDS LOL. 

They got all the answers to life as well as all the worlds problems even though they've never so much as been in love or had their hearts shattered, let alone have written a rent or mortgage check or deposited a check into their bank account from an employer lol.

You ready step-moma lol?

I told him I wanted him to do the dishes.
"You want me to do the dishes?" he said in a tone of utter bewilderment.
Wrong move bucko.
I lost it.
I had had enough.

The other day I woke up still not feeling well and all I heard about was a $300 phone he wants.
He got that much laying around here in computer parts that he still needs a processor, memory, a power supply, RAM and an OS for.
I told him to not spend it all.
Can't tell him nuthin'.
He is 15.

"Well now what would you rather have? Bunch of computer parts laying around doing you no good? Or a new phone? Mine cost $25 btw, does everything I need it to."
Just that look from him like you smart ass m^%$#@ f*&^%$ lol.
I love it lol.
Yep :-).
Dat be me.
Like I said, I have no idea where he gets it from lol.

Back to dishes.
"I don't have time."
"Well get off your ass and quit playing video games and then do them!"
"I don't get paid anymore for doing them that was the deal."
"Deals off, thank your mom for that one, dishes still need to be done."

Next time he ever, ever says that to me I am going to ask him if he really thinks I need to pay him for him to help me around here. Dishes and laundry, all I expect and I have yet once in two years to come home and have all the dishes and laundry done, and I mean folded and put somewhere. Having laundry in the dryer for me to fold and another load that needs to be done is not "Having the laundry done."

I told him he was paid for his efforts in terms of food (more on that in a minute), gas, water, electric, clothes, Internet, gas in the truck, taking him where he needs to be on a moments notice etc.
If he wants we can figure up his hours worked on a weekly basis - what he consumes or uses.
I can assure you he would not like the math.

Its simple, if he is still here when he is 18?
We're gonna split room and board.
Period.

His headset to his headphones broke.
Had to go to store and get superglue.
I told him to use duct tape.
Nope, gotta go to the store and get superglue.
Didn't work.
He used duct tape lol.
I had a small fire going.
Just thought it would feel good.
Do I get to enjoy it?
Nope.

Trip to the store followed by the great "Do the dishes" fiasco.
We fought for 30 minutes over 10 minutes worth of dishes.
I told him I didn't wanna hear it.
Ever.
When I ask him to do something I expect him to do it and I don't wanna hear that mouth of his coming up with every excuse in the world why he shouldn't have to.

"Mom kept more food around than you do."
"You bitch about what I buy, you bitch about what I don't buy, you bitch about what I cook, you bitch about what I don't cook."
"I can't stand you, you're annoying."
"Know whats annoying Nicholas? Buying food you said you wanted and then you not eating it, that's whats annoying."

I got on him hard.
Been a while.
I am sorely disappointed in him.

He wants a new $300 phone. He has a trumpet granny gave him. She told him to put it online to sell it.
Do you think he did?
$400 or so just sitting there.
I shouldn't have to do it for him.
It's no different from getting the appliances out of the basement to take to the scrap metal yard for money from his computer.
Same exact thing.
He don't see it like that.
Whatever.

I told him he behaved exactly like his mom and that's what sets me off.
Told him I knew he would deliberately not do dishes or laundry because he knew if it went on long enough it would crawl under my skin and I would just do it.
He didn't like hearing it.
Fucking tough.

Did I ever mention he is a lot more cooperative with everyone else besides me? lol.
Mom said I was the same way.

I asked him, "How many times did you ask how I was feeling the three weeks I was sick?"
Shruggs his shoulder.
"0."
"How many times did you ask if I needed help with anything?"
Shruggs his shoulders again.
"0."
"What was the first thing you said to me this AM?"
"I don't know."
"You said,'Did you get breakfast? Not, "Good to see you, how are you feeling? Love you dad, nope, "Did you get breakfast?"
"I didn't know you were coming."
"You didn't put KIK on grandpas phone like you said you were going to, not my fault."

He doesn't realize how hard he is making it on me by his not helping me out around here.
No excuse for it.
Tired of it.
I thought we were farther along than this.
I need his help and after all the sacrifices I've made for him I shouldn't have to pay him for it.
End of story.
"Needs will be taken care of, wants will be discussed." Thats what Johnny Unitas mom told all her kids shortly after their dad died. 9 kids I think, she worked two jobs, always loved that line.

I told him he either didn't understand or didn't care about what it's like working paycheck to paycheck.
Either that or he knew something I didn't.
"What would I know that you wouldn't?", he asked.
Well I just wonder Lucy.

Told him I would take the trumpet to a pawn shop as he had waited to long and that schools had started and that everyone who needed an instrument already has one.
"Well some schools just started."
"Like where."
"Like down south."
"How do you know?"
"I got a friend in GA, they just started school."

Yeah...right...GA...I bet.

He will, I assure you, go a lot farther out of his way to help you than he ever does me.
He better.

Lord have mercy on who ever upsets baby.
I aint havin it, not from him.
Not from anybody.

All I wanted tonight was to mow the grass and sit by a lil fire.
Apparently?
It was way to much to ask for.


Love you.

Peace, it's all I want, and it's free lol...but it alludes me these days.

Well, peace, love, respect and appreciation...

Thats all I really want.

We will see if things carry over in the AM.
Hopefully not.


PS:
My line is 'You got to let them fail, by letting them make decisions they learn how to make good ones." Chad says 'You gotta let them waller around in the muck a lil bit from time to time'. Lol.

No comments: