Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm


hanging in there Lucy.
Slept solid from 7:30 - 2.
I didn't try to go back to sleep.
Janet had said something about the car battery.
I was scared it wouldn't start.
Figured I better get up.
Hard to go back to sleep anyway after I wake up.
Janet said the battery tested fine they just couldn't see a sticker to see how old it was.
I had forgot she had mentioned that.
My mind has been a lil preoccupied lately to say the least lol.
It's a nice vehicle.
It will serve Nicholas good.

Called the garage where the truck is.
Told them what was going on with the oil pressure.
Just want it fixed good enough to get it home.
Remembered Alan saying he had someone find a reconditioned Toyota engine and put it in his car for $750.
That might just be the way to go.
Doing better.
Just wanna go home and sleep.
For like two days lol.

Just wish we were together already.
Don't understand.

I want to take you out on date night when I am eighty years old, maybe go to McDonald's and get a hamburger, yes, in my old Nissan truck.

I told James and Carlos yesterday that if I had the money I would take it somewhere and just drop it off and say "Make it like new again." Carlos was all about pimping it out lol. I was like "No, not even that Carlos, just put a new engine in it, a new exhaust system, James chimed in, "a new transmission", I was like "yeah, some new wheels, belts, hoses, pumps, radiator, just fix it up, the only lil extra I would want would be a new sound system, something with USB and Bluetooth, no fancy wheels or anything, just make it new again."

They both looked at me like "OMG, he is going to do this."

Why is that Lucy?

No comments: