Thursday, April 30, 2015

Didn't sleep



so good.

Visited with Christian for a bit.
Once I catch that second wind?
Body just goes into midnight shift mode and I can't fall asleep.
Gonna sleep most of the day.
No need to be running around like an idiot now lol.
Not for a while anyway.
Ever think this is Gods way of telling me get some rest for whats about to take place?
Seems like.
Mom and Janet were going out of their way to make sure I got some rest.
I appreciate it.
It just wasn't going to be enough though.
Maybe now I can finally "decompress" a lil.
Need it.
Like, nobody knows how bad I need it lol.
My body feels better already.
Stress levels lower.
Joints not so achy.
Its a good thing.
Nich is doing good.
Looked fine this AM.
Says he is not worried about anything.
"With all I been through? This is nothing."
Tough kid.
Love him so much.

Not to harp but some things did occur to me last night when talking to Christian.
I mean they just came back to me.
Just bear with me, I think I'll work through this pretty fast now, as I know it's whats for the best for all of us.
It was killing me, the hours, the drive, the not being able to rest etc.
Anyway.
They have turned over 30% of their NOC staff (5 out of 15) in the first four months of this year.
That's as many people as they had lost in the first three years I was there.
It says a lot.
If I was a "manager'?
I'd wanna know what the hell was going on.
I'd figure it out and fix it.
Before Kenny left he told us that New Age and Kindred had only signed a one year contract this last time for staffing the NOC.
In the past?
They had signed three or five year contracts I believe.
Micah told Chad and I the same thing when he came in to fill out his Insurance paperwork.
Blessing in disguise Lucy.

If someone thinks that they ruined my day, or showed me a thing or two because I didn't get to walk out of there like I wanted to?
That they thwarted my dream?
They couldn't be more wrong.
Yes it would have been nice :-).
But the dream isn't about walking out of there middle fingers blazin, or Tom Petty playin when you're walking down the aisle, or riding off on bikes together after a ceremony.
The dream has always been about us being together and a love story like no other ever.
No mere mortal ever gonna stop that.
I always said this love came from above sweetheart.
You don't just ask for what you want and then pretty much have it hand delivered to you and think that it was an accident.
Not me anyway.

I like new beginnings too.
If nobody else is worried?
Why should I be?
Time to roll sweetheart.

Love you Virgie.

No comments: