Sunday, June 21, 2015

If



you don't want the sleeping bear to bite your head off?
Then don't continually poke him with a stick and you won't EVER have to worry about it.
EVER!
One more time cause I don't think people are getting it.
Either that or they just don't wanna.
"don't continually poke him with a stick and you won't EVER have to worry about it."
(Thanks Chad)

I told you, you practical joker types just don't know when to stop.
Even after being told you don't.

Nich still doesn't get this.
Thinks it's perfectly okay to agitate to no end even after being warned and then gets all upset when the bear gets ends up all pissed off.
Lots of adults just like this as well.
Passive aggressive m*&%^$ f*(&^%$.
"It's never ever what I did to cause a situation or incident, oh lord no, that can't ever be the problem.
It's you and your reaction to it thats the problem.
Yeah, thats the ticket, it's you, it could never be me or anything I say or do."

Hey dipshits?
It's not the bears fault.
He warned you.
You kept on.
He told you about this a long, long time ago.

Nobody ever listens.
If they do?
They are not hearing whats being said.

Don't poke the fucking bear and everything will be okay.

"Honey?"
"Yes."
"I'm really not in a joking mood right now, please don't."
"Okay."

Not eight hours later still tryin to be and do what somebody told you they weren't in the mood for.

If I wanted another four year old in the house?
 I would have had one.
But I don't see one running around here.
Know why?
CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER ONE!

Am I getting through here at all?

Geez Louise.

No comments: