Monday, June 29, 2015

She



That sermon was oddly prophetic to say the least.
Makes me wonder whats up with that lol.
How could that ever be?
Mom cried during the children's time.
It was the ladies first time doing it.
Her message was all about change and accepting the fact that it happens.
Thats the one with the two bible verses from earlier.

Mom had her last Sunday with me and Nich in church seems like.
Happy for her :-).
Strong, good woman.
Couldn't ask for better.

I wouldn't have went if it wasn't for Nich.
He said he wanted to hear the new preacher.
Good :-).
I wanted to go to the picnic anyway :-).
Not right to go eat the food if you don't go to service mom always said.
I agree.
Good for all of us to be there.
Some people have made peace with things.
It was nice.
The whole day.

Played with JR on the trampoline for 45 minutes or more.
And the swings and the lol...

Alan acted like it was the last time we were gonna be around each other or listen to music for a while.
He stayed up here longer than normal.

Christian said he was glad to hear Nich went to church today.
That meant a lot.

Dave came and hung out for hours lol.
Just now left.

Thanks for today :-).
For letting me know what you did.
Saved me a lot of heartache.
Appreciate it.
I took some lemon balm when I started to feel it coming.
Got tired and went and laid down.
Listened to the birds through the windows in the bedroom.
Big man said don't worry.
I said okay :-).
Listening more than talking to him these days.
I aint talking about Clarence Clemons lol.
Seems to be working :-).

Anyway, today?
Kinda makes me think she finally learned not to poke the bear lol.
Hopefully anyway lol.

It's all good.
I know wats up...
Be cool, be cool...lol.
Sometimes its just too damn hard.
But she loves me anyway?
How cool is that?
Cause I think it's just about the coolest thing ever sweetheart.

Love you Bambi.
Or whatever you name is today lol :-).

No comments: