Monday, June 29, 2015

Did



I finally get it right :-) ?
I told you a long long time ago I was dense lol

I mean did I finally figure out a big piece to the puzzle?
I mean you said so, so I'll take it at that.
I did say do it however you wanted didn't I lol.

I just didn't see the point in tagging along with you endlessly repeating "I really don't care."
about every lil decision there was to be made every step along the way.
Cause I really don't Lucy.
All I care about is you...in that dress...saying I do.
That's it.
That's all that matters to me.

People talk to me these days and they might as well be talking to a tree.
Cause all I see is your face.
And all I hear is your voice.
All I think about is our moment.
I'm just oblivious to anything else going on around me at this point Lucy.

Sorry sweetie.
Just the way it is.

Love you.
More than you'll ever know.

No comments: