Monday, June 22, 2015

Think



I got it figured out why Nicholas went to visit grandma Janet over Father's Day weekend and why Alan felt compelled to stay and have lunch with us on his birthday\Fathers Day.
I think I do.
But it seems like every time I think?
I end up let down.
So I aint gonna think about it so much.
Seems to be my biggerest (just made that word up lol) problem.
Thinking to much that is.

Time to go piddle with a chainsaw\ big ass tree limb.
Heard the lightening strike.
Sounded like it was right over the house.
I waited for a second hoping nothing came crashing through the roof.
Nothing did :-).
Woke up this AM to this lol.


Happens all the time.
It's why my trees all look like hell.
Well that and hurricane force winds and ice storms and the...and the...and...


Love you.
ttys.

No comments: