Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Beautiful


here now.
Rained a lil this evening.
Cooled things down a lil.
There's a mist in the air.
Moonlight.
Like I said, beautiful.

Got up.
Made banana pancakes :-).
You still aint had any lol.
I may never make them for you.
Hahahahahaha.
Had the strangest phone interview :-).
No idea wat in the world thats all about.

Went for a ride.
Went and saw Donnie at the Sulphur General Store.
"No ring?"
"She got me again. Neighbor came and moved his furniture, people mowing my yard without asking, something up."
He just smiled, like "Yep..."
I told him "she knows its one of the first places I wanna go"
He's heard that a few times now.

Came home.
Ate.
Chicken club.
Think half the BLT with a good portion of a grilled chicken breast.
Very good.

Got beer.
We have ice cold beer now :-).
Pretty much a necessity with this kinda heat.
Came home.
Iced it down.

Washed and wax Jimmy's truck.
It rained lol.
Had to dry it off twice.
Waxed.
Wheels.
Tires.
Windows.
Carpeting shampooed.
Armouralled.
Etc...etc...etc...
It looks good.

Hung with Miss Halie and a friend of hers for a minute.
Came home.
Said hey to you.
Sat on my porch.
Then the deck.
Then wrote this.

Been thinking bout you...

The whole time...

Love you Bambi.
Night.

No comments: