Saturday, July 25, 2015

Had



a pretty interesting ride.
Saw all kinds of wildlife.
Almost ran over my first squirrel.
Not that I try.
But I don't avoid either.
Especially lil ones.
Bigger one I might try and avoid.
Depends.
Anyways.
A redtail hawk flew out of a tree and was about 10 feet away from me at straight up three o'clock for about 20+ feet or so.
Way cool.
Then a F*^#$@ deer.
Middle of the hot afternoon.
Zig zagging it's way in this lil ditch along the road.
I'm like buddy, get in the woods or cross the damn road already.
Me and you kind don't get along.
Bout that time I passed him.
Then later another lil deer on the side of the road.
He took off straight into the woods though.
Thank goodness.
Then something I had never seen.
A momma followed by four or five of her young.
Didn't know what it was.
Looked like a ferret.
Wasn't a possum, or a skunk, or a beaver, or a otter, or a groundhog, crazy looking things.
I swear, it looked like a ferret.
Told Hailie and Christian.
Christian says they were minks.
I do believe they were.
Looked just like this.




Anyway.
Great ride.
Love you.

ttys.
Night.


No comments: