Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sermon



notes:

"Running the race"

2 Tim 4 7

Christian walk = fight.

Hebrews 11:13

Parable of the sower.

Mathew 13.

"Once you start the race, thoughts and energy are on finishing."

Isaiah 43

"There are times in life when you're gonna wanna give up."

"Joy cometh in the morning."

"Devil will use every means to stop you."

"God rewards those who seek him. Diligently seek him."

Then me sitting there tears almost streaming down my face:
"Lord God? This is what I prayed for, if this is what it's like to be used by you? Then keep it comin, cause I'm good and I know you got my back."

12 hours later and continuing into the present, look at how things have come around.

Every sermon there, every one has been exactly what I needed to hear, exactly when I needed to hear it. I knew, just riding by one day and stopping and looking at the place, I knew I was supposed to start going there.

Just like I knew something else bout somebody one day a while back :-).
Love you Lucy.

No comments: