Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Lets



try for a Senate seat someday Lucy.
I've mentioned this before.
It would be the logical evolution of the journey we've been on for a while now.

I would'nt care if we won or lost.
What the fuck would I need that lifestyle for?
Other than to try and help people?
 
I'll be perfectly happy with the lifestyle were bout to have anyway.
Nothin to loose.
So win or loose, who wins?
We do.

I tell you one thing, we could raise some hell, have a good time and scare the living shit out of some incumbent, and if we won? 
We'd fight for whats right.

I mean seriously what is somebody gonna attack me on?
I've already put it all out there.
"Yeah, I said it and I mean it"
I'm telling you just announcing and filing would put a lump in somebodys throat.

Trump did prove one thing, the age of the unorthodox candidate is here.

No comments: