Friday, October 27, 2017

Psalms


Psalm 4:3


Know that the Lord has set apart his faithful servant for himself;
the Lord hears when I call to him.


Psalm 14:5


But there they are, overwhelmed with dread,

for God is present in the company of the righteous.



Psalm 17:2


Let my vindication come from you;
 may your eyes see what is right.



Psalm 18:20-21


The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.
For I have kept the ways of the Lord;
I am not guilty of turning from my God.



Psalm 23:5-6


You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.



Psalm 31:19


How abundant are the good things
that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
on those who take refuge in you.


Psalm 32:8


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.



Psalm 32:10


Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord’s unfailing love
surrounds the one who trusts in him.



Psalm 49:20



People who have wealth but lack understanding
are like the beasts that perish.



Psalm 92:12-13


The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;
planted in the house of the Lord,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.






No comments: