Tuesday, October 31, 2017

So,



I go to the library yesterday, 
all intent on reading/studying up on about:

Tertullian
Christian Aologetics
Egyptian Coptics
Egyptian desert monasteries
Pigs/Demons/The Abyss in Luke.
All the references in Revelation to other Biblical text (Pretty big undertaking)
and reading all the Minor Prophets in the Old Testament again.

Lets just say?
5000+ images made that more of a challenge than it would have been normally :-).
:-).
(Thank you.)
They're mostly all artys fartsy people, so relax lol, although I suppose some might find a small percentage of them objectionable.
Whatever, not my concern.

She knows I was about to loose my mind
and she sends me tons of cool stuff
to help me keep my mind off of other things
and I love her for it.

I mean only 1500 more this AM?
Whats your problem?

 Slacker.

Bahahahahahahahaha


Anyway, I made it through the first chapter in Revelation today.
Getting things prepped to be assembled anyway.
"Just get started", that voice says.

I was told a while back that there would be a lull period for a while.
That I should enjoy my "recompense" for a while when it comes in this realm.
That there was no way things could continue on with the intensity that they had been
or I would burn out and fizzle away.
A time for everything pretty much is what that voice was saying.
That voice said to enjoy it, but understand, the intensity will be back.

It said once were together things will really be ratcheting up a notch.

Judging by the news yesterday, I can see why that would be the case :-).

At one point not long ago,
I was concerned about how I could continue along this path once were together.
That voice?
It said don't worry, 

things won't diminish,
they will be amplified when you're together and the celebration settles down.

Different parts of the same whole and all Lucy.

Fifty.

Fifty references to other bible verses in the first twenty verses of the first chapter of revelation.
Thats two and a half other verses for every verse in the first chapter.
Thats two and a half other chapters worth of verses to look up for the first chapter of twenty two chapters.
I'll get it done but it's not a sit down and write it all up at one time kinda thing.
It's kinda like getting your term paper assignment the first day of the semester and you have the entire semester to turn it in.
Just get it done when you can.
Seriously, it's like a large homework assignment to be done a lil at a time.
That voice knows I'm about to busy for a while :-)
Like I said, a "lull" period is coming.
Anyway, I got started.
Good enough.

The eye candy had been downloaded :-).
That is for home :-).
When I'm here?
There's work to do while I have Internet access.

Love you Bambi.
Thanks again sweetheart.

No comments: