Monday, October 30, 2017

"Womanesques Bullshit"



pretty much exhausted your "Womanesques Bullshit".

You understand that right?

I can see it already.

You'll start in on some nonsense while I'm reading, studying up on something, what have you, and I'll just look over the frames of my glasses like: 
"Bitch, if you don't just shut the ever livin fuck up." 
I would never say it to you. 
The point here is? 
I won't have to, you'll just be able to look at the look on my face and be like,
"Oops, went to far."

What I will say to you is this:
"Remember all that bullshit nonsense I put up with for five plus years?'
You will sheepishly reply: 
"Yes."

"I did it for a reason, know what that reason is?"
"No."

"Well here is why, 
So I wouldn't have to put up with it ever again. 
Sweetheart? 
You used up a whole lifetime of 

"Womanesques Bullshit" 

in a matter of years, 
it's like using up all your political clout 
early on in your term. 
Big mistake."

Then?
If you keep rambling on?

That's when I'll just jingle jangle the bike keys in front of your face, 
not say a word, and go for a ride, on the bike, that's going to look exactly, I mean exactly, like the image I've had in my head for years now. 
I don't care if it cost the price of two brand new HD48's, 
it will be that bike, looking exactly, I mean exactly, like I want it to.
That and the Audi seems like a small price to pay if you ask me :-).

Any questions?
Good :-).
You've been told.

If only things really worked like that right Bambi?
Trust me I know better lol.
But you get my point right?
You'd better.

No comments: