Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bible Study



has been on the beatitudes.
Tonight?

Matthew 5:10-11


Blessed are those who are persecuted


(So please continue, I'm begging you, please)

because of righteousness,


(Don't get it wrong, not my righteousness
God almighty's righteousness.)

    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


(Glory Hallelujah, Amen!)


“Blessed are you when people insult you, 


(Lord knows I'm blessed then)

persecute you 


(Yep.)

and falsely say all kinds of evil against you 


(I think we all know it's true)

because of me.


(But it's not me they're attacking
It's him that they see in me they are attacking).

So please.
Keep on.
You're only making me stronger 
and my reward in heaven grow greater.


Talk about right on time Lucy.

Just another coincidence right?
Yeah, sure.

No comments: