Thursday, July 26, 2018

Catching



up time.
Skipped some.
Have fun with your puzzle.
These are about to become fewer you do understand that right?

c________________1
You've been my favorite feeling sweetheart.
For a while now.
"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."

Simon?
More than I care to admit.

Glimpse?
Spot on.

the__________s
It really is. It's why you have to eliminate it.

Man_______e
Never lol. Quite like them actually.

M__________________n.
Truth.

L__________s
Nobody wants that any more. Seems like anyway.

f_______________________s
Yes we will.

l__________d
Yes it is.

l__________s
Truth.

how?
Yep. Did. With some encouragement.

eyes?
That makes two of us.

m_________l
Lets go!

eyes?
Goes both ways sweetheart.

s_________________l
Truth.

psycho?
Haven't you been doing that already lol?

perfect?
That sure is :-). Mine. All mine lol.

Places?
I do. I really do.

So?
You.

Note?
Truth.

Simon?
I think that really is where we dance sweetheart.

love_____________e
Truth.

love_____________e
Truth again.

m_________________g
Great speech. One of my favorite actors.

love______________e
Nope. It's really not.

the___________e?
Why would you settle for anything less.

lord?
Love it!
"Embracing you true self radiates a natural beauty that cannot be diluted or ignored. Confident, powerful, untamable, badass.... you!"

Got_______l
Look out. Crack attack.
Get it?
Crack attack?
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha










No comments: