Monday, August 26, 2019

Dreams



I've said this all before but here goes again.

If you are absolutely positive?
With night ht slightest bit of doubt?
Then go for it.
You can always get back to living a mediocre life if things don't work out.

Thats the biggest mistake people make.
They're just not willing to risk the comfortable security of the known for the unknown.
They don't think, "What if it works out beyond my wildest dreams? What if it turns out better?
Than I could have ever imagined?"

Most people just aren't willing to take the risk.
And for good reason.

Are you willing?
To be ridiculed endlessly?
To be mocked?
Made fun of?
Loose everything or almost everything you have ever worked for?

Are you willing?
To loose friends?
Family members?

How strongly do you feel?
To risk your comfortable existence?
For something that may not pan out?

If your not 100% certain?
Then don't bother.
You'll never make it.
If you're 99.99% sure you can make your dream a reality?
It wont ever happen.
That .01% will grow and multiply when the endless criticism and the mocking comes.
It will grow to the point where you wont believe in your dream anymore.

To me?
I know why I was sold on my dream 100%
I trusted that voice all my life.
And while things didn't always go like I had hoped?
They always worked out.
Better than expected.

I know which voice to listen to.
It's never let me down.
I know who's it is.
It's God almighty.
And I thank him daily.

I love you Lucy.
God bless you sweetheart.

No comments: