Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I



can just imagine people are thinking
OMG, Drew.
It's all gloom and doom and blah blah blah 
and I don't wanna think about it and...

Folks?
I'm as content as can be.
I gotta smile anymore like I haven't smiled in a long time.

My book is true.


Everybit of it.
It's being proven true everyday.
Minute by minute in some cases.
Right in front of your very eyes.
Right here right now.

My eternity is sealed.
Permanently.

They say
if a bird could fly to the moon
and take one grain of sand with him
and fly back to earth
and get another grain of sand
and do the same thing
over and over
It's a supernatural bird okay?
:-) :-) :-) :-)
And this bird just keeps doing this
Until it's taken every grain of sand on the whole earth
From all the rivers
Lakes
Deserts
Oceans
Beaches
Marshes
Every grain of sand
Everywhere
carried by this bird to the moon
One at a time
The length of time it took this bird to do this?
Wouldn't be one day in eternity.
Mines sealed.
No pain
No grief
No sorrow
No crying
No hurt
No anger
No frustration
No jealousy
No negative emotion of any kind ever
Nothing but joy.
Joy joy joy.

Wont you repeat the following?

Romans 10:9


If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

And come join me?

Please?




Love you Lucy.
I'm tired baby.
Good night.sweetheart.





No comments: