Monday, May 4, 2020

It's



gonna be way worse this fall/early winter.
Count on it.

"Well you don't know that."
Blah blah blah...
I can hear them already Lucy.

So here is why I say it will be much worse this fall/early winter.



Jared Kushner


“We’re on the other side of the medical aspect of this, and I think that we’ve achieved all the different milestones that are needed,” said Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, in a Fox News interview on Wednesday, as the coronavirus death toll rose to nearly 60,000 Americans. 
“So the government federal government rose to the challenge, and this is a great success story,
and I think that that’s really what needs to be told.”
And:
“The hope is that by July, the country’s really rocking again,”

Sounds like a "senior" presidential advisor right?
Sounds like somebody we want representing the United States to foreign dignitaries etc?
Somebody please change that kids diaper before I have a heart attack over here.



Treasury Secretary Mnuchin: 

"You're going to see the economy really bounce back in July, August, September'



Trump:

“Now we’re making a comeback... 
I can tell you the third and fourth quarter, in particular, are going to be I think spectacular.
We were talking about with the executives. 
I think we’re going to have a phenomenal third quarter” 

(Did I ever mention I can't stand daddys boys?
All three of the above qualify BTW.)




Pence:

“I truly do believe that if we all continue to do that kind of social distancing and other guidance broadly from federal and state officials, that we’re going to put this coronavirus in the past,” "I believe by early June we’re going to see our nation largely past this epidemic.

“I think honestly, if you look at the trends today, that I think by Memorial Day weekend we will have this coronavirus epidemic behind us,” 




White House National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow:


"I still believe, given our assistance package, and hope and maybe pray 
that we're at a four- to eight-week period, we can get a pretty good snapback. A good snapback,"
"The sooner we begin to reopen, the faster that snapback is going to be," Kudlow said. 
"We came into this with a very strong economy. 
It got interrupted by the virus, if that's the right word. if this thing can be stabilized fairly soon, yes I do think we'll snap back. It may be more of a prayer than I hope, I understand that, but I'm an optimist."

Kudflow has been wrong about most everything.


Including this gem about the Coronavirus in late Feb:

“We have contained this, 
I won’t say airtight but pretty close to airtight,” 

Kudlow told CNBC’s Kelly Evans 

So yeah, listen to that guy.

"The sooner we begin to reopen, the faster that snapback is going to be,"
Its just the opposite.
The sooner you try and rush?
The worse youre gonna set yourself back than if you just stayed on the course you were on.

"We came into this with a very strong economy."
80% of the country couldn't make it two weeks without a pay check
Some strong economy.
The economy was a house of cards before COVID-19.
I've posted the underlying reasons for that multiple times now.

There are several problems here.

First of all,
You don't fall off a cliff and then climb back up it as fast as you fell off of it to start with.
Just doesn't happen.
Especially if you broke both ankles, legs, arms and your neck from the impact of the fall.

But the real problem here?
 They speak as if they were GOD almighty himself.
They are acting as if they can just open their mouths and speak it,
then it will come into existence.

Go back to one of the first things I wrote about this outbreak.

It's about humbling yourselves.
Accepting God.
Understanding, were not in charge or control of anything.
The more you hear this kinda talk?
Instead of more humility toward God?

The more you can expect:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 

While people are saying,
“Peace and safety,”
destruction will come on them suddenly,
as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

The more you hear so called "leaders"?
Talk like that?
The more you can expect Gods wrath to be poured out.

I love ya honey.


.












No comments: