Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Enough...

 

Quit acting like somebody ran over your puppy. You've miked the poor lil old me bit for more than its worth just like I said you would do years ago. Knock it off, straighten up, be strong. Some may not say it but we are all, each and every one, done with it. It's way past old. Pull it together or go get counseling and antidepressants, herbal supplements, whatever it takes. Feeling sorry for yourself only makes things worse for you and adversely affects those around you, so no more.

If anybody else had acted, for weeks on end? The way somebody is acting right now?

 They would have snarled at the dinner table and in a mean, bitter, angry voice said something to the effect of:

"Well they just need to get over it. They're just making things worse for themselves...Blah blah blah...

ad infinitum."

Get over yourself. Somethings are bigger than you. Had a life most anybody who ever lived would have been glad to have.

 

I'm sorry? 

You're suffering.?

 Think about his suffering instead of focusing on yours.

 

1 Peter 2:20-21

..."To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

“He committed no sin,
and no deceit was found in his mouth.” When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. 

The question again becomes? Why can't you just entrust yourself to him?

To my other Nemesis?

Let me remind you of something I learned a while back. 
Rich people work for their money. Wealthy people have their money work for them.
Worried about $ or a job.? 
Are you out of your ever living mind? Thats you, not me. Quit projecting your insecure nonsense.

It's nuts, the whole world is running around trying to get their hands on something they just print more of everyday. Right out of thin air. Trust me they do.

Heres the thing, I will walk over dead bodies on my way out the door to my destiny if thats what it takes.
And I wouldn't so much look back or ever think twice about it and I'll support it with scripture.

Another disciple said to him, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”

But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

Luke 9:62

Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”
 
 

 I got a few more dates open for lunch if anybody is interested about anything discused here.
 
I'll bring a truckload of scripture to back up my points. 
 
Whats you got backing up your actions? 
 
Quit moping. Youre only digging your pit deeper.
 
 

Whoever digs a pit will fall into it;
    if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.
 
Forgiveness need not be accompanied with pity or sympathy and in this case it won't. 
 

"They will be fiery John the Baptist types"

 

Amen.

Any questions?
 

 




 

 

No comments: