Thursday, March 25, 2021

Refined,

 


purified, battle tested, hardened through the furnaces of affliction, persecution humiliation and mockery for the testing of obedience to the creator. Coming out the other side fully trained and ready for spiritual warfare, not timidly mind you, but triumphantly.

Promise.



Psalm 12:6

The words of the Lord are pure words;

As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.


Job 28:1-2

“Surely there is a mine for silver

And a place where they refine gold.

“Iron is taken from the dust,

And copper is smelted from rock.


1 Peter 1:7

so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;


Revelation 3:18

I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.


Psalm 66:10-12

For You have tried us, O God;

You have refined us as silver is refined.

You brought us into the net;

You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins.

You made men ride over our heads;

We went through fire and through water,

Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.


Isaiah 48:9-11

“For the sake of My name I delay My wrath,

And for My praise I restrain it for you,

In order not to cut you off.

“Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver;

I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

“For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act;

For how can My name be profaned?

And My glory I will not give to another.


Jeremiah 9:7-9

Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts,

“Behold, I will refine them and assay them;

For what else can I do, because of the daughter of My people?

“Their tongue is a deadly arrow;

It speaks deceit;

With his mouth one speaks peace to his neighbor,

But inwardly he sets an ambush for him.

“Shall I not punish them for these things?” declares the Lord.

“On a nation such as this

Shall I not avenge Myself?


Zechariah 13:8-9

“It will come about in all the land,”

Declares the Lord,

“That two parts in it will be cut off and perish;

But the third will be left in it.

“And I will bring the third part through the fire,

Refine them as silver is refined,

And test them as gold is tested.

They will call on My name,

And I will answer them;

I will say, ‘They are My people,’

And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”


Jeremiah 6:27-30

“I have made you an assayer and a tester among My people,

That you may know and assay their way.”

All of them are stubbornly rebellious,

Going about as a talebearer.

They are bronze and iron;

They, all of them, are corrupt.

The bellows blow fiercely,

The lead is consumed by the fire;

In vain the refining goes on,

But the wicked are not separated.



Daniel 11:35

Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time.


Daniel 12:10

Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.


Malachi 3:2-4

“But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap. He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness. Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years.


Job 23:10

“But He knows the way I take;

When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.


Heres the thing. Lets go before a neutral judge and I'll present all the evidence I have (which is plentiful mind you) that what I am claiming here is true, and the opposition can present all their evidence that what I am claiming here is false. Satan himself knows it is a case he will loose. So why bother anymore?


I reiterate:

Acts 5:38-39

Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”

To continue to fight against Gods will is foolishness.

Because:

Proverbs 26:27

Whoever digs a pit will fall into it,

    and a stone will come back on the one who starts it rolling.







No comments: