Friday, April 16, 2021

I've

 


been trying to explain how things work with me and I'm never quite sure it gets through to people so I'll just keep trying.


Institutionalized Racism 

Extrajudicial State Sponsored Executions/ Police Reforms

Low Voter Participation

Lower Life Expectancy

Gun Violence/Mass shootings normalized 

Lack of Healthcare/ Affordability

For Profit Prisons

Low Wages

Lack of Benefits

Long Hours

Incompetent/ Corrupt Politicians 

Concentration of Wealth/ Media

Income Inequality

Obesity

Government Debt/Deficit, Student/Consumer Debt

Monetary Policy

(40% of all US dollars have been created in the last two years, not that there is a choice but it's still a problem)

Poverty

Homelessness

Voting Rights Restrictions

Pollution/ Climate Change

Crumbling Infrastructure/Urban Decay

Global Immigration Issue

Global Hotspots: East China Sea, East Ukraine, Middle East

Historically low labor force participation and employment to population ratios

That's like 30 or so crises we are currently facing. The list is not be considered exhaustive and Im sure others would add their own issues that I've overlooked. 

My point is this, while texting my best friend in the whole world (Hey honey:-) that list just came to me in a matter of minutes. (Ask her, she saw it happen) It required no concentration or thought or thinking in my head whatsoever. The list just magically appeared out of seemingly nowhere and was being rattled off like a woodpecker pecking at a tree, just, rat a tat tat nonstop for a few minutes till it quit.

It's kinda what:

"...mystic expansion into the transcendent. Union is essentially ineffable. In it, one no longer merely perceives and enjoys the transcendent (as with Illumination) but becomes one with it."

Is talking about.

I told my buddy David Lash when we had lunch at the Dizzy Whiz a while back that it's the weirdest thing, there is no thinking or praying to reach a conclusion, one just automatically knows intuitively what is going on with regard to an issue..
David said there was a term for that in his community (David's Jewish) but I can't recall what the term he used was. 

All I know is I experience it a lot, no effort required.
Promise.

Also?

The post about issues and the one on Christian Mysticism were kind of like..."get your butt to the library and publish those today" (On their respective days). I hadn't sensed that sense of urgency in quite a while. Which leads me straight into todays post. Not this one :-). The next one :-).

Once again it was like, "Go tell em, tell em tomorrow, get it done." (Which is today).

Rest assured when I hear that?
It gets done.


No comments: