Wednesday, April 28, 2021

"The Business at hand"

 


that is,

 the repudiation once and for all, of any and all who would ever say what I say isn't in the bible.




Ran out of storage space :-) Finishing the conclusion and making a few other points/videos is pretty high on the priority list right now. Just kinda getting in transition mode from writing to speaking because I want people to see the conviction, the intensity, the Authority, the smiles, the laughs, the imperfections by which I speak. Said a few post back I pray daily for the power and the authority to do Gods will on earth. Well? There it is. Wanna lay a charge against me? Good luck.

Romans 8:33-34

"Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

Matthew 12:30

“Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."


My buddy asked me the other day, "Why can't people see what's right in front of them? I just don't get it?

I told him:

Jeremiah 5:21

"Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:"

(And the actual Hebrew word used for foolish is translated as immoral, as in, it is immoral to not acknowledge the work of God you see and hear right in front of you)

Gonna tell him today what Bob Marley said:

"They crucified Christ...Remember??

Most didn't believe him. Why in the world would I think people are gonna believe me if they didn't believe Christ? Was flat out told upon accepting this commission by the lord God Almighty:

"Thery're not gonna believe you."

"I said I understand but it's just something I gotta do regardless."

He just smiled :-).

You should too. If you're a true believer that is, your book is being proven true right in front of your eyes. I don't mean me just and Lucy, I mean world events, prophecy being fulfilled, end times approaching etc.

Revelation 19:7

Let us rejoice and be glad

    and give him glory!

For the wedding of the Lamb has come,

    and his bride has made herself ready.


Maranatha 




No comments: