Saturday, February 26, 2022

Earthly Rewards :-)

 

Everything changed when I saw my son.

To know he is well and thriving made me a much more content person than I already was.

If he is half as "made over"/ healed mentally as he seemed to be physically? 

It was just a huge relief to see something you always knew could happen come to life and stand right in front of your eyes. (I always thought he was capable, still, it doesn't mean there weren't moments of doubt along the way, and not knowing something you're wondering about is the worse kinda hell to be in, knowing one way or another is almost always easier to take than not knowing something) and that if he could transform physically in that short amount of time?... It just gave me a lot more strength to keep working toward my own..."debriefing/healing" or whatever you wanna call it period here shortly. (Side note, the beard is staying :-). I might trim it up some, die it brown with some grey streaks or something  but it stays and probably grows :-).

So that was One earthly reward.

Another is knowing that men of honesty and integrity come to you seeking knowledge, wisdom and enlightenment. That's huge, something I would have never dreamed of. 

Example: The library had "Open Mic" night last night and I had originally thought I was gonna tell the waffle house story I'm fond of and which usually gets a good response but the crowd was family oriented with a lot of young kids in the audience so I decided that's out. Then I emailed you about how you were right about us being from the same star dust as being the most reasonable explanation for our circumstances and the thought of the quantum mechanics property of quantum entanglement came to mind and the next thing I knew I was the last presenter trying to tell a story explaining "A Twin Flame love affair" using the quantum mechanics property of quantum entanglement to explain. I ended with..."I know y'all think its the craziest thing you've ever heard of but the laws of physics say it's true and the bible says those he "Foreknew (as in knew beforehand, as in, knew before the formation of the universe, as in the stars weren't formed yet, it was just clouds of molecular dust ect) he predestined."

After open mic night was over a friend of mine I hadn't seen in years before last night (Him and his group sounded so great, particularly on "the Weight" the old "The Band song, "I pulled in from Nazareth, I was feeling about half past dead..." etc :-) nodded to me and said..."It's the same thing with twins and what they experience" I agreed and we started talking, the next thing I knew I was doing my miscellaneous ramblings to him and his preacher and when leaving something was said to the effect of..."Thanks for the teaching..." I left for home on cloud nine. Several others in the audience were receptive (smiled, made comments afterwards) as well, and all in all it seems like people have come to some sort of realization about what has transpired and is still transpiring right in front of their eyes. Acceptance and acknowledgement seem to go a long way to soothing out the rough edges of a long inward journey

My son? I always thought could happen. To have two true believers standing right in front of you being sponges so to speak, soaking up everything your pouring out and seeming to desire more was just not something I thought I would ever experience. And it was just two people!

So that's the second earthly reward


The third earthly reward is I know my baby is here and everything is right on plan :-). I said way early on (It's on the blog somewhere, multiple times:-) that if only I knew my baby wanted to be my wife I could die a happy man whether it ever happened or not :-). Needless to say, I could die a happy man right now :-).

That's three earthly rewards I'll carry around with me always which nobody can ever take away regardless what they ever do or say to or about me :-).

Revelation 3:8

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

Oh its open alright :-).

I love you honey :-).

No comments: