Monday, February 28, 2022

I can

 


hear 'em now :-).


'I told you he was a sorcerer honey, 

look at what he listens to!"




When I hear:

"Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Yeah
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand..."


I'm hearing:

Matthew 17:20


“Because you have so little faith,” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” 

And to my sorcerer fixated critics, I would like to know what would be their response if I retorted with the following?

The Supremacy of Christ

Colossians 1:16


For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. 

ALL!

Queue brother Brian..."It's not complicated!"


Part 2


The Children's sermon yesterday was so great...Sue does such a great job. The kids too. But her message was on the wise and foolish builders.

Matthew 7:24-27

The Wise and Foolish Builders

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.

As soon as she got started with her message I'm smiling sitting there smiling... humming:


"...And so castles made of sand
Fall in the sea
Eventually..."




"Well why do you think like that? 
How? In fact, are you capable of thinking like that?

Cause I got ears that hear and eyes that see and I'm not capable of turning it off...
That's why and how.

I love you honey :-).




No comments: