Friday, July 1, 2022

I told

 


you a million  times you're a free, beautiful, intelligent, funny, single woman but you are never going to be in charge of us and you are most definitely not in charge of me, I have the right to speak to co workers/Dr's/salespersons/whomever/etc in the manner I see fit. It is a courtesy I have long extended to you throughout the years and now I am absolutely demanding that it be extended to me. 

Get it through that beautiful, thick, "Fiesty" cranium of yours, you're not in charge of me until I see you in that dress and hear you say "I do", even at that point were co-chairs so to speak and you can be in charge of everything...

except one thing...

US. 

Im not telling you anything you didnt already know.

I love you.

Good luck in your continued hunt for your big girl pants.

No comments: